Wednesday 21 July 2010

Day Eight :D


It's really not my day today, my dad decided to wash all my clothes before we go on holiday and not tell me, so I’m stuck wearing laddered tights and Hawaiian shorts teamed up with a wolf t-shirt. Attractive I know.

Before I left the house I put three more places for Bethany’s You Couldn’t Put it on a Map Project on my memory stick which I took last night when I went for a walk with my dad. So I thought of some funny reasons for those places such as the horses field. I used to go for walks here with my granddad when I was little but I have only just started going for walks here again. I came here with Tom but as he's terrified of horses he chucked his left over fish 'n chips at the horse and ran off while it was eating them, it was all very funny for me as I erupted with laughter on the floor as the horse did a goofy horse face and Tom ran off really fast... it took me ages to catch up with him, stupid long distance runner

Anyway we weren't in Site gallery for long because ... errrrm .... I’ve forgot what’s happening, but what I do know is that we were only in there for about half an hour, then we got chucked out by some arty farty people. Oh yes we went to Bank Street Arts which was actually really interesting.

We were also set a task to take some photos which matched the title "Hidden Sheffield" so I took LOADS of photo's and we then met up at peace gardens at 11 and I took some more pictures for our part D, we then walked to the gallery at Bank street and it was really nice there, we met a woman who skins animals and makes art out of them which was...interesting. We then took a tour around the gallery and did some jobs such as cleaning and re-arranging the art in some cabinets and some painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment