Wednesday 14 July 2010

Day Two :)


i'm tired and cold :(

im happy to listen to people's stories don't get me wrong but I’ve had about 3 hours of it today! I want to do stuff cause when I do stuff I’m being creative but at the moment I’m doing nothing :/

When we went to the exhibit downstairs and we entered a room with just a little video thing the first thing that came to my mind was "oh my gosh" my back hurt and being stood up bored for 15 minutes isn't good. I like photography...actually no, I LOVE IT, but I don't like Photoshop as I have no idea how to go about using it. Vicky says I’ll get to grips with it. We’ll see.

We met a producer guy called Rob Sparanza from SYFN (South Yorkshire Filmmakers Network) who produces short film's which are often scary and action packed. The one he showed me WILL give me nightmares as I hate scary films and in the middle of it, it made me want to cry it was so scary; I was scared watching "Shaun of the dead". I’m that bad at watching them.

WE also met artist Richard Bolam who did an abstract video of the big wheel in Sheffield and he might make it into a video for the 2013 Sheffield city of culture in the future.

We did some filming and some photography (which I looked horrible on!) I had previously dyed my hair so it's a horrid colour because I usually dye it lighter for my holidays. The filming was good because I've done some filming previously with my granddad and I was hoping to see my boyfriend wearing a suit at the train station so me and Bethany could laugh at him but unfortunately we didn't :( oh well we got some great shots of water and pigeons ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment