Friday 23 July 2010

Day nine :S


Soooooo much to do today, I’m having to write this on Friday morning I did so much. firstly I had to go though peril trying to get to hunters bar with Lucy for my interview with Pete Mckee. First we were going to walk, then we wanted to catch the bus because it was raining, but we couldn't find the right bus, so then we finally caught a taxi. But when we got there the staff and Pete were really nice and greeted us warmly, So I then interviewed Pete in the Kitchen area of the gallery as it was set out as a house. We then looked around the gallery and I took pictures of the work I liked and at the end of that I signed the visitors book which Pete wanted me and Lucy to do.

When we got back to Site Gallery I edited the interview but it deleted itself halfway through so I had to do that again comforted by my Maccy D's ... it was delicious... damn I want one now. So as my internet was bust and I couldn't upload my edited interview so I have to wait until tomorrow to upload it. So then I spent ages writing up my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment