Friday 23 July 2010

The Last Day: Day Ten


Last day today D: (as indicated by the title) and I’m finished everything off today. My day didn't have a great start I must admit. I had a really bossy and grumpy bus driver who didn't like me giving him money because he had to get off his arse and give me change.

I’ve managed to finish my blog and get it up to date. The afternoon has been for relaxing because we have finished and it's out last day (:I must admit, I am glad that this art award is over because it's been really stressful for me, too much work, and I get really mardy if I’m stressed. So luckily I’m no longer a mardy bum (:

Oh and can I just add...I’m not American, it's this bloody macbook that corrects the PROPER spelling of words to some American ones, so as I’m usually a bad speller I rely on spell check but as I spell the words, it corrects them into American spelling so I have no idea what I am or am not spelling correctly.

Goodbye blog , it was fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment