Wednesday 14 July 2010

Day Three (:


Okay so there are some photo's that are nice of me anyway that we did in the studio (: I got into town really early this morning so I got a caramel macchiato (...I think that how you spell it) from starbucks (: so now I'm more awake then yesterday too which is a bonus ;) I’m not usually early for anything so I’m finding being early really weird.
Oh and luckily there were no talks today yayyy :) so my brain is relaxed so ideas can flow into my head easier so that I can organise better and now I have a better idea about what I’m doing.

Firstly today Vicky talked through Photoshop with us and now that I have really got to grips with it I LOVE it so I think I’ll get a macbook and Photoshop for myself at home... if I beg...

So I edited some photos that we shot yesterday so they don't look too bad anymore, my hair still looks horrible from last weekend though :/ but my eyes are bigger than I thought, I like photography on a plain white background because I think that it has a really good effect when you only concentrate on the detain of one thing

Vicky went through the "taking part in the arts" ideas and I came up with some good ideas. She also gave us ideas about artists that we could interview and personally I LOVE Pete McKee's work, it makes me laugh and I basically like ANYTHING that will make me laugh, I also like Maurizo Cattelan's work too because most of that makes me laugh :) So today I’m mainly trying to think "outside the box" and come up with a REALLY good idea, I have a few good notes so I'm torn.

I like the idea of doing some stop motion or a slideshow and Photoshop because that something new that I have never worked with before and I think that I could do some good stuff with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment