Wednesday 14 July 2010

Part A: My challenge


For my challenge I have learned and experimented with Photoshop making serious and subtle changes to photos and merging them together for my final project. I also wanted to create a final slide show learnignt o bput my images together using panning and music in a piece of software called Photo Magico.

In this two weeks I have managed to learn most of the tools and how to use them such as the filters, contrast, selections, layers, colour correction, sharpening and blurring, cloning tool and how to merge layers. I have had the focus of my final Part D project images which has really helped me improve and apply my skills.

I’ve also improved my general photography skills taking into account the "rule of thirds" in composition and this is reflected in my final project too.

I’m pleased with how my new skills are reflected in my finial project work. Both the set of images I edited and the slideshow I created. I feel confident I’ve learnt some solid new skills for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment