Tuesday 20 July 2010

Day Seven (:

TODDAAYYY I have;

Tidied up my blog and edit a few photo's and put them on my memory stick. Vicky talked to us about the arts award and how we have to write loads about it so I did and I hope that I have wrote enough for it, i've been trying for ages to find out what else to write about... and to be honest i'm doing that today (:

Today has been a day that I don't really have anything to do, i'm interviewing Pete McKee on thursday for i'm going to be really busy then and on Friday because that is for both my B and C because i'm interviewing him in his gallery "a month of sundays"which ought to be fun (: and im taking lots of pictures around his gallery (i am allowed) so I can add that to my "arts award" section of this blog as proof that I have done it.

Also i will finish my powerpoint on Thursday too because we aren't allowed in the gallery on wednesday so i'm taking some more pictures then of my 'dead' people for my part D so i'll have about 15 images in my slide show for that and i also need to add some spooky and slow music for that so it should be good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment