Friday 16 July 2010

Day Five

I came in late today because I went to the doctors whom gave me a prescription for a mass of pills to take.....I'll forget about them. I had a chat to Sammy C (Mr. Cawthorne) about working here I was like "errrrrrrm" I didn't really know what to say, but on the bright side ITS FRIIIIDDDAAAYYYY! the only day of the week when I can act like a complete nutter and get away with it (: I'm interviewing Pete McKee next Thursday and also going to his gallery "A Month Of Sundays" as part of my arts award. In the morning all I basically did was update my "The arts award" piece of my blog.

At lunch I went out and took a few (literally) pictures of people flopping over for my art project and then edited them on Photoshop.

After that we spent ages looking at facebook groups for Josh's part D which was to get some facebook titles and take pictures of the text next to where it would fit in around town (:

No comments:

Post a Comment